ASTER V2 is a younger brother of well-known TITAN V2. This world's first 4th generation AEG Control System is destined for most of AEGs with gearbox V2 on the market (including stock, low- and mid-tuned) and even for high-tuned guns (in case of EXPERT firmware). It was designed to achieve maximum reliability at attractive price and hence it has extremely profitable price-performance ratio.
Transform your AEG by replacing trigger contacts with computerized controller equipped with innovative optical sensors, including proximity trigger sensor which offers even 250 sensitivity settings. Gain unique tactical advantage thanks to extremely fast trigger response and lots of other useful functions. ASTER's smart fuse protects your AEG’s battery, motor and the controller, even in case of reverse battery connection. This feature, along with the optical sensors, makes ASTER the most durable drop-in unit on the market. You choose how to configure ASTER – simply via trigger or through USB-Link / Blu-Link* and our advanced GCS app. To enjoy full potential of ASTER, you can upgrade its firmware to ADVANCED or EXPERT.
*Blu-Link is future GATE Bluetooth® dongle
What makes ASTER so special?
- Protection against battery reverse polarity
- Proximity trigger sensor which offers even 250 possible sensitivity settings
- Option to configure its main settings simply via trigger or completely through GATE Control Station app for Android, Windows and macOS (also for iOS in 2020, after Bluetooth® dongle release)
- Built-in RGB led makes programming easier
- Removing of safety lever is not required
- No modification of gearbox shell needed, even in case of KRYTAC* and ICS (*when bolt catch lever is removed. This applies to ASTER Rev 1. Next ASTER revisions will be fully compatible with KRYTAC gearbox)
- Optical gear cam sensor supports all types of gears: Infinite Torque-up, DSG, SSG, 19-tooth and standard
- Binary trigger function as basic function
- Premium level functionality at fair price – extremely profitable price-performance ratio
- GCS app allows for making firmware updates via the internet, which enables quick applying of improvements
- Support for stock and mid-tuned AEGs (high-tuned AEGs are supported in case of EXPERT firmware edition)
- Maximum operating voltage: 12.75 V (LiPO 11.1 V)
- Minimum operating voltage: 3 V
- Absolute maximum voltage: 17 V
- Conformal coating (Military Specification MIL-V-173C) – resistance to atmospheric conditions