At the request of the United States Navy SEALs (Shields), who are often in charge of guarding important personnel and operating in a small room, the development of a carbine model with better manoeuvrability than the assault rifle was promoted. The result is the CQB-R, which replaces the upper receiver with the barrel to make the M4A1 a short model.
A model that cuts the barrel length to 10.3 inches for CQB (= close combat) and adopts rear sight assuming dot sight attachment is completely reproduced with the next-generation electric gun. The ease of handling that the real thing has also improves the practicality of the airsoft gun.
- Shoot & recoil engine installed: By pulling the trigger, the bolt operates at the same time as firing, and the intense recoil generated inside the main body is transmitted to the whole body. In addition, the automatic stop system that stops the firing operation when the magazine becomes empty is adopted. It is a model that pursues the reality of operation and operability.
- Equipped with metal RAS: Equipped with RAS (rail adaptor system) with mount rails arranged on the four sides of the upper, lower, left and right hand guards. The numbering similar to the real thing is printed on the rail part.
- Volter type stock: Adopts a stock that can adjust the stock length in 6 stages. A SOPMOD battery designed exclusively for this is stored in the stock.
- Two colours: Black with a professional atmosphere and flat dark earth that has a camouflage effect in the desert area are available.
- Achieves outstanding rigidity: In addition to RAS, metal parts are used for various parts such as the receiver, outer barrel, and buffer tube. In addition to the ease of handling with a total length of 705 mm, it has realized rigidity that is safe for game use.
- Adjustable front/rear sight: The front and bottom of the front sight can be adjusted with the included adjustment tool. In addition, the rear sight can be finely adjusted by dial operation up and down and left and right respectively.
- Compatible with various muzzle options: If you remove the muzzle compensator, you can install a muzzle option with 14mm CCW threads such as a silencer.
- Steel press magazine: 82 round capacity
Shoot & recoil engine installed
Auto stop system installed
Variable hop-up system installed
Full auto (continuous)/semi-auto (single) switchable
||705 mm / 780 mm (when stock is extended)
||3,370 g (including empty magazine and battery)
||6mm BB (0.2 to 0.28g)
||8.4V Ni-MH 1300mAh SOPMOD battery (*1)
|Number of shots