The Samurai Edge handgun, which was adopted by the Raccoon Police Department's special forces "STARS" in 1998, was a M92F-based custom that had the potential to be called a "F1 race machine in a handgun" by the hands of Gunsmith Joe Kend.
The model name "Samurai Edge" is derived from the line that reminds us of the "Samurai blade" on the side of the "Brigardia Slide" that was adopted to respond to the firing of heavy bullets, and the Japanese descent Joe Kend. .
The basic form of the samurai edge is the "standard model", and eight members except Chris, Jill, Barry, and Wesker who have added their own customs to the "Samurai edge" have been delivered to STARS. It is said to have used the "standard model". Rebecca Chambers, a member of the hero of "Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster", a member of the STARS Bravo team, is also using the "Samurai Edge Standard Model".
New internal mechanism! <High-grade type> with upgraded gimmicks, actual shooting performance, and recoil is now available!
Equipped with "Gas Blowback US M9 Pistol" engine! Compared to the conventional standard model , you can enjoy a stronger recoil while reducing fuel consumption.
- Variable hop-up system further improves accuracy.
- Reproduce the safety mechanism equipped with "Decoking System".
- The "BRIGARDIA SLIDE", which has increased thickness and strengthened the locking part, is engraved with "STARS" and "LAW ENFORCEMENT USE ONLY".
- Tactical Combat Site with white dots.
- A long type slide stop that ensures tactical reloading.
- Barrel finished in stainless steel by plating.
- A "dark grey" colour slide that represents steel.
- "Hybrid Custom Grip" is a fusion of "wood type" and "rubber type".
- The "Hybrid Custom Grip" is equipped with "Gold Medallion for STARS". The medallion is arranged in "dark blue", which symbolizes "justice" of STARS.
Equipped with a variable hop-up system Equipped with a
Semi-auto (single shot) launch only
||944 g (with an empty magazine)
||6mm BB bullet (0.2-0.25g)
Dedicated gas ( *1 )
|Number of shots
||26 + 1 shot (1 shot when loaded in the body)