Introducing the next-generation electric gun "AK Storm", which is a modernization custom of Tokyo Marui original for AK47! Customisation that improves operability is adopted everywhere, such as a short barrel that is easy to handle, a stock that can be selected in shape according to the situation, a magwell that can easily change magazines, and a mount base with a backup site.
- Shoot & recoil engine installed: By pulling the trigger, the bolt operates at the same time as firing, and the intense recoil generated inside the body is transmitted to the whole body. In addition, it adopts an auto stop system that stops firing when the magazine is empty. It is a model that pursues the reality of operation and operability.
- Bolt release mechanism: Equipped with a bolt release mechanism that pulls the bolt handle to release the auto stop. You can enjoy realistic operation procedures.
- Adopting metal parts: The parts such as the lower receiver are made of die cast and pressed steel to produce a heavy feeling when touching and a feeling of weight when holding it, and high rigidity is also realized. The lower receiver is defric coated to reproduce the blackened steel texture.
- M-LOK Rail System: The latest rail system "M-LOK" is adopted on both sides of the handrail with underrail. The hand guard that can add rails only to the necessary parts is slim and easy to handle, and it is also lightened by removing the meat. Width 20 mm (Picatinny standard) M-LOK rail comes with 3 types of 3 slots, 5 slots, 7 slots, 1 piece each. It can be easily attached and detached with the attached hexagon wrench.
- Various accessory parts: Two types of M-LOK covers, two types of hand stops that support the hand that holds the hand guard, and a special mount that allows you to attach the separately sold "Micro Pro Site" at a lower position are included.
- Compatible with various muzzle options: By removing the muzzle flash hider, you can install a muzzle option with 14mm reverse screw specifications such as a silencer.
- Steel Press Magazine: 90 magazines and a magazine with the same steel press outer case as the real one are included. With the built-in follower stopper, you can enjoy firing only without inserting BB bullets in the magazine. *The magazine is not compatible with the AK74 magazine.
- Magazine adapter included: By mounting the adapter on the main unit, the magazine for electric gun standard type AK can be used. *The auto stop system and bolt release mechanism do not operate when the adaptor is attached. Also, the magazine for the next-generation electric gun AK47 cannot be used.
■Shoot & recoil engine installed
■Auto stop system installed
■Variable hop-up system installed
■Full auto (continuous)/semi-auto (single) switchable
||715 mm / 790 mm (stock extension)
||2,985 g (including empty magazine and battery)
||6mm BB (0.2 to 0.28g)
||8.4V NiMH 1300mAh mini S battery (*1)
|Number of shots
AK storm body, magazine (90 bullets loaded), M-LOK rail (S/M/L), M-LOK cover A x 2, M-LOK cover B x 2, hand stop A, hand stop B , Microprosite mount, protection cap, front sight adjustment tool, magazine adapter, handling precautions and instructions, hexagon wrench (small/medium/large), M3 wrench, charger, charging rod, cleaning rod, BB bullet (0.2 g/200)