The "Glock 19", which is a more portable and compact version of the Glock 17, is used by law enforcement agencies around the world as a highly portable 9mm caliber handgun, and is a model with many fans in Japan.
Tokyo Marui uses a new blowback engine to commercialize this "Glock 19". By adopting a large cylinder and reviewing the internal structure and short recoil mechanism, we have achieved more powerful blowback and efficient operation while maintaining the same gas consumption as the conventional gas blowback glock model.
- Large-diameter cylinder adopted: Equipped with a new blowback engine, the internal structure has been completely refined. By adopting a cylinder with a diameter of 15 mm, we have achieved stable blow performance and powerful blowback.
- Improvement of reproducibility: Based on the data measured from real Glock 19, pursuing the reality of size and detail. Furthermore, we are particular about reproducing the texture of the details, such as using separate parts for the extractor (*) and the slide cover plate. *This is a dummy simulating only the appearance.
- 3rd Generation Style Railed Frame: A frame with integrated 20mm underrail that allows for the mounting of lights that are indispensable for CQB equipment, with finger channels and thumbrests that always provide the best gripping ..
- Lanyard link: The lanyard link on the back of the grip can be connected to a lanyard (= bearer string) that prevents it from being lost or dropped.
- Cocking indicator: Equipped with a gimmick that allows you to easily determine whether the main body is ready to be fired, depending on the rest position of the trigger.
- Die-cast magazine: Comes with a die-cast magazine that has a 22 round capacity
Variable hop-up system installed
Semi-automatic (single shot)
||640 g (with an empty magazine)
||6mm BB (0.2-0.25g)
||Dedicated gas (*1)
|Number of shots
||22 + 1 shot (1 shot when loaded in the body)
||Hand gun (automatic)