G26 - the smallest 9mm pistol in the Glock series. Due to its compact size, which is far beyond imagination, there are all the conditions that are disadvantageous for making a model with a gas blowback. However, at Tokyo Marui, we succeeded in commercializing it while reproducing the realistic tilt barrel lock mechanism like the real thing. By adopting highly heat-efficient zinc die casting and variable hop-up system, we realized threat grouping with a barrel length of only 7 cm.
The powerful recoil transmitted from the small and lightweight body to the wrist exactly reproduces the power of the real Concealed carry pistol.
- The smallest class of gas blowback: A compact body with a total length of 165 mm has achieved amazing shooting performance.
- Reproduce tilt barrel lock: You can enjoy more realistic shooting by the operation method of the real thing.
- Equipped with manual safety: Slide the license plate on the back of the frame to switch safety ON/OFF.
- Powerful blowback: This is a model that realistically reproduces the power of appearance and the intense recoil at the time of launch, with the slide retreating vigorously at the time of launch.
- Die-cast magazine: A compact size with 15 rounds. A magazine bumper with a finger rest ensures stability when gripping. The magazine bumper with finger rest can be replaced with the attached flat mug plate.
Variable hop-up system installed
Semi-automatic (single shot)
||570 g (with an empty magazine)
||6mm BB (0.2-0.25g)
||Dedicated gas (*1)
|Number of shots
||15 + 1 shot (1 shot when loaded in the body)
||Hand gun (automatic)