Following the smallest class G26 as a gas blowback model, the Glock 26 Advance equipped with underrail and compensator is in the line-up. It is a combat model with a full-size tactical specification for the concealed carry pistol.
Gun height increased from 73mm to 107mm, and front/rear sight distance increased by 40mm. The stability of the trajectory is improved, and more accurate sighting is possible.
In front of the slide, a compensator that suppresses the jumping of the muzzle is reproduced. The underrail mounted on the frame can be equipped with various flashlights that are essential for modern combat. It is finished in a model suitable for the name "ADVANCE".
- Advanced form: There are custom-made parts to make Glock 26 full size, such as compensator and grip extension.
- Equipped with underrail: The underrail mounted on the frame can be equipped with a flashlight compatible with the Picatinny standard (20 mm width).
- Reproduce tilt barrel lock: You can enjoy more realistic shooting by the operation method of the real thing.
- Equipped with manual safety: Slide the license plate on the back of the frame to switch safety ON/OFF.
- Powerful blowback: This is a model that realistically reproduces the power of appearance and the intense reaction at the time of launch, with the slide retreating vigorously at the time of launch.
- Die-cast magazine: 25 round capacity
Variable hop-up system installed
Semi-automatic (single shot)
||653 g (with empty magazine installed)
||6mm BB (0.2-0.25g)
||Dedicated gas (*1)
|Number of shots
||25 + 1 shot (1 shot when loaded in the body)
||GLOCK 26 Advance
||Hand gun (automatic)