Highly expandable "M4A1 MWS" equipped with RAS (rail adaptor system) and compatible with various optional parts is finally available in gas blowback!
The dedicated blowback engine contains a cylinder with a diameter of 19mm, which is the largest in the series, and causes a recoil shock that is as intense as ever. The ultimate gas blowback equipped with a new mechanism such as the Z-system for improving durability, pursuing realistic shape and realistic texture, and high accuracy and operating performance typical of Tokyo Marui.
- Achieve a strong blowback: Equipped with a new blowback engine that uses a large piston with a diameter of about 19 mm. The bolt also works in conjunction with the launch, and you can enjoy the strongest recoil shock ever.
- Achieves high durability: New mechanism Z-system to prevent wear and damage of bolt catch, piston absorb and friction relief bolt roller to reduce the burden on internal parts due to bolt operation, and to prevent loosening due to recoil and always The barrel clamp mechanism that brings out the centre of the barrel has improved durability against a strong recoil shock.
- -Realistic movable gimmick: faithfully reproduces the same function as the real thing, such as loading the first bullet by operating the charging handle, bolt catch operation after bolt opening and magazine change, enhanced stock that can adjust the length in 6 stages. I will. In addition, field stripping (normal disassembly for maintenance) can be performed in a form close to the real one.
- Equipped with metal RAS: Equipped with RAS (rail adaptor system) with mount rails arranged on the four sides of the hand guard, top, bottom, left and right. Various optional parts compatible with Picatinny standard (20mm width) such as flashlight and foregrip can be installed. The heat shield inside the RAS is also reproduced.
- Mil-Spec Paint Ceracote: The upper/lower frame and bolts are made of Ceracote, which has a strong coating film and excellent abrasion resistance. You can enjoy the texture just like the real thing.
- Adjustable front/rear sight: The front and bottom of the front sight can be adjusted with the included adjustment tool. In addition, the rear sight can be finely adjusted up and down and left and right respectively by dial operation.
- Compatible with various muzzle options: If you remove the muzzle compensator, you can install a muzzle option with 14mm CCW thread such as a silencer.
- Aluminium die-cast magazine: 35 round capacity, the aluminium die-cast magazine reproduces the "real magazine weight full of bullets".
||777 mm / 854 mm (at maximum stock extension)
||2,970 g (with an empty magazine)
||6mm BB (0.2-0.25g)
||Dedicated gas (*1)
|Number of shots
||35 + 1 shot (1 shot when loaded in the body)