The M92F has continued to play an active role as a handgun adopted by the US military for many years and is extremely popular in Japan. At Tokyo Marui, the features of the M92F are faithfully reproduced, including double/single action operation, ambi-type safety that allows you to choose your dominant hand, and magazine catches that can be swapped left and right. The lineup is a gas blowback model with no compromises in terms of price, performance, and realism.
- Realistic form: The beautiful form by Italy's Beretta is reproduced in detail by measuring from a real gun.
- Reproduce the same operation as the real thing: You can enjoy two types of firing methods: single action that raises the hammer manually and fires, double action that raises the hammer just by pulling the trigger and fires.
- Ambidextrous Safety: The safety installed on both sides of the slide can be locked with the hammer raised. A quick launch is possible after releasing the safety.
- Powerful blowback: This is a model that realistically reproduces the power of appearance and the intense reaction at the time of launch, with the slide retreating vigorously at the time of launch.
- Die-cast magazine: A magazine made of die-cast, which has 26 bullets and is resistant to cold.
Hop-up system installed
Semi-automatic (single shot)
|full length||216 mm|
|Gun height||106 mm|
|weight||740 g (with an empty magazine)|
|bullet||6mm BB (0.2g)|
|Power source||Dedicated gas (*1)|
|Number of shots||26 + 1 shot (1 shot when loaded in the body)|
|Type name||M92F Military Model|
|type||Hand gun (automatic)|