Tokyo Marui M1911A1 Colt Government. It can be said to be a crystal of a new challenge that breaks the concept of the gas blowback series so far.
A blast finish of the frame and slides, a carefully treated parting line, and a real engraving that uses an engraving method, reminiscent of a real finish. Furthermore, the package that emphasizes collection characteristics embodies the atmosphere of a model gun and creates the "ultimate". From the outer shape to the parts of each part, we have put a thorough meticulous attention.
- Blast finish: Blast finish is used for slide and frame. It reproduces the astringency of real things.
- Parting line treatment: The parting line is carefully polished by hand to create a beautiful curved surface.
- Die-cast rear site officially approved by Novak: You can experience the high practicality of Novak site, which is said to be the treasure of tactical sites.
- Metal notch spacer: The metal parts inside the slide receive the load when the slide is opened, and prevent the slide stop and notch from being scraped or damaged.
- Discerning package: A highly collectible package that creates the atmosphere of a model gun. The cloth laid inside is printed with a pixel pattern in the image of a MEU pistol.
- Powerful blowback: This is a model that realistically reproduces the power of appearance and the intense reaction at the time of launch, with the slide retreating vigorously at the time of launch.
- Die-cast magazine: 28 round capacity
Variable hop-up system installed
Semi-automatic (single shot)
||843 g (with an empty magazine)
||6mm BB (0.2-0.25g)
||Dedicated gas (*1)
|Number of shots
||28 + 1 shot (1 shot when loaded in the body)
||Hand gun (automatic)