The latest CQBR equipped with BLOCK2 parts
Among the models for CQB that made M4A1 a short barrel, "Mk18 Mod.1" equipped with accessory parts called BLOCK2 is now available as a gas blowback model! By installing a new mechanism such as the Z system developed for the M4A1 MWS, both high durability and operating performance are achieved. In addition, the front sight post has been eliminated and a long rail hand guard (RIS2) is standard equipment. It is a model that reproduces details such as a rail-mounted site, a 10.3 inch full floating barrel fixed only to the engine part, and the difference in colour of each part.
Major Features -
- Achieves intense blowback: Equipped with a new blowback engine that uses a large piston with a diameter of about 19 mm. The bolts also operate in conjunction with the launch, allowing you to enjoy an unprecedentedly intense recoil shock.
- Achieves high durability: New mechanism Z-system that prevents wear and tear of bolt catches, piston absorbers and friction relief bolt rollers that reduce the burden on internal parts due to bolt operation, and always prevent loosening due to recoil The durability against a strong recoil shock is improved, such as the barrel clamp mechanism that puts out the center of the barrel.
- Realistic movable gimmick: Faithfully reproduces the same functions as the real thing, such as loading the first bullet by operating the charging handle, bolt catch operation after bolt opening and magazine change, enhanced stock that can adjust the length in 6 stages, etc. I will.
- Officially approved by Daniel Defense: The metal RIS2 rail with mount rails on the top, bottom, left, and right of the hand guard is officially approved by Daniel Defense, which has a track record of being officially adopted by the US military. It is possible to install various optional parts corresponding to rails with a width of 20 mm.
- Colour reproduction and special surface treatment: Rail hand guards, front sights, and stock reproduce the difference in FDE colour tones applied to each part as in the real thing. The metal rail hand guard reproduces the colour by alumite treatment with excellent scratch resistance. In addition, the upper / lower frame and bolts are made of Ceracoat, which has a strong coating film and excellent scratch resistance. You can also enjoy the texture just like the real thing.
- Adjustable foldable front / rear sight: The front sight, which can be adjusted up and down, and the rear sight, which can be adjusted left and right, are foldable considering the use of optical sights. Also, since it is mounted via the mount rail, the mounting position can be changed and it can be attached and detached.
- Compatible with various muzzle options: By removing the flash hider on the muzzle, you can install a muzzle option with a 14 mm reverse screw specification such as a silencer.
- Aluminium die-cast magazine: 35 bullets, aluminium die-cast magazine reproduces "real magazine weight with full bullets".
- Full Length - 715 mm / 790 mm (at maximum stock extension)
- Inner Barrel Length - 250 mm
- Weight - 2,950 g (when empty magazine is installed)
- Ammo Type - 6 mm BB (0.2 to 0.25 g)
- Power Source - HFC134a gas
- Ammo Capacity - 35 + 1 departure (when one is loaded in the main body)
- Model Name - MK18
- Type - Assault rifle