The MP7A1 adopted by the German Federal Army is introduced as the "gas blowback machine gun series" in the gas blowback model, which is attractive for its realistic operation, operability, and strong recoil associated with firing!
By switching the selector on the side of the body, you can enjoy sharp semi-automatic launch and powerful full-auto launch. In addition, gimmicks such as retractable stock and foldable fore grip are reproduced. Of course, it is a model that you can enjoy the realistic feeling that you are holding a real thing, such as loading the first bullet with the charging handle and the bolt stop working when the magazine is empty.
- Achieve a strong blowback: Equipped with a new blowback engine that uses a large piston with a diameter of about 16 mm. The bolt also works in conjunction with the firing, and the movement of the short stroke gas piston is also reproduced. You can enjoy an unprecedented violent reaction despite the gas consumption of a handgun.
- Full/semi-auto switching type: With the selector on the side, you can switch between full-auto launch, semi-auto launch, and safety ON with one touch. The selector and magazine catch can be operated from either left or right, and you can choose your dominant arm.
- Realistic movable gimmick: Folding fore grip and A1 type stock with four adjustable lengths faithfully reproduce the same style and functions as the real one. In addition, field stripping (normal disassembly for maintenance) can be performed in a form close to that of a real product.
- Equipped with 3 mount rails as standard equipment: Picatinny standard (20mm width) metal mount rails are installed on the top and both sides of the receiver. Optional parts such as various optical devices and flash lights can be installed.
- Adjustable front/rear site: The removable KSK site unique to the MP7A1 is reproduced. You can finely adjust the landing points up and down at the front site and left and right at the rear site, and you can also use the site by tilting it.
- Hop adjustment that combines realism and practicality: Due to Tokyo Marui's unique gimmick, a hop adjustment dial is installed without impairing the appearance atmosphere during operation. When the trigger is raised, a hop adjustment dial appears in the ejection port. Hops can be adjusted easily and safely. [Patent applied]
- Two colours: A lineup of two colours, black with a professional atmosphere and tan colour that exhibits a camouflage effect in the desert area.
- Die-cast magazine: 40 magazines, long die-resistant long magazine is included. With a large gas capacity, you can enjoy more stable operation even at low temperatures.
Equipped with variable hop-up system
Full auto (continuous) / semi-auto (single) switchable
||381 mm / 586 mm (stock maximum extension)
||2,200 g (with an empty magazine)
||6mm BB (0.2-0.25g)
||Dedicated gas (*1)
|Number of shots
||40 + 1 shot (1 shot when loaded in the body)
||Submachine gun / PDW