The SCAR-L CQC is a version equipped with a 10-inch short barrel to support CQC (= close combat). In designing and developing the next-generation electric gun SCAR-L, we measured the actual size in the mainland US and thoroughly analyzed the details. Not only the details are reproduced, but also the receiver that has been machined from aluminium and the barrel that has been subjected to anodizing have been carefully pursued, and we pursued the reality that can be mistaken for a real thing.
- Shoot & recoil engine installed: By pulling the trigger, the bolt operates at the same time as firing, and the intense recoil generated inside the main body is transmitted to the whole body. In addition, the automatic stop system that stops the firing operation when the magazine becomes empty is adopted. It is a model that pursues the reality of operation and operability.
- Achieves outstanding rigidity: Metal materials are used for various parts such as the receiver and outer barrel. Not only does it produce the same weight and texture as the real thing, but it also provides rigidity that is safe for game use.
- Folding stock: The characteristic folding stock is reproduced in style and function. The length of the stock and the height of the cheek piece can be adjusted respectively.
- Adjustable front/rear sight: With the included adjustment tool, you can finely adjust the up/down and left/right of the front and rear sights by dial operation.
- Compatible with various muzzle options: By removing the muzzle flash hider, you can install a muzzle option with 14mm CCW threads such as a silencer.
- Steel press magazine: 82 round capacity
Shoot & recoil engine installed
Auto stop system installed
Variable hop-up system installed
Full auto (continuous)/semi-auto (single) switchable
||541 mm (stock folded) / 732 mm / 795 mm (stock extended)
||3,250 g (including empty magazine)
||6mm BB (0.2 to 0.28g)
||8.4V NiMH 1300mAh mini S battery (*1)
|Number of shots