Since it was officially adopted as a side arm of the US Army in 1985, the definitive version of the M9 pistol handgun, which is extremely popular and well-known in Japan, is finally available!
The long-awaited safety and decocking function and the variable hop-up system are installed, and it is finished as a "Supreme One" that is particular about the details, texture and weight of each part.
- Realistic form: The beautiful form and checkered grip by Italy's Beretta Co. are realistically reproduced by measuring from a real gun.
- Powerful blowback: This is a model that realistically reproduces the power of appearance and the intense reaction at the time of launch, with the slide retreating vigorously at the time of launch. In addition, the movement distance of the nozzle inside the slide has increased, making the silhouette when the slide is open more realistic.
- Equipped with a decocking function: By operating the safety lever on the side of the slide, you can safely return the cocked (hardened) hammer to its original position.
- Reproduce the same operation as the real thing: You can enjoy two types of firing methods: single action that raises the hammer manually and fires, double action that raises the hammer just by pulling the trigger and fires.
- Commitment to texture and weight: The slide and frame reproduce the difference in colour that comes from the difference in the materials used, just like the real thing. In addition, the metal weight placed inside provides excellent weight balance.
- 2-dot site: Reproduce the specification with white in the centre of the rear site.
- Die-cast real size magazine: Includes 26 round capacity and a die-cast magazine that is resistant to cold. Gas blowback series M92F and tactical master magazines can also be used.
Variable hop-up system installed
Decocking system installed
Semi-auto (single shot)
||944 g (with an empty magazine)
||6mm BB (0.2-0.25g)
||Dedicated gas (*1)
|Number of shots
||26 + 1 shot (1 shot when loaded in the body)
||Hand gun (automatic)