Compact ballistic goggle with a matte black frame. The tactical strap has Tri-Glide™ System to adjust length and quick release key connections. Two lens packages which includes a Smoke Grey and Clear lens and makes it easy to switch lenses in the field to adapt to changing environments, tactical situations and light conditions. Compatible with the Wiley X ARC Rail Attachment System (RAS) which provides you the secure comfortable fit when using your tactical helmet. The Wiley X RAS gives you the stability you need when using a goggle without risking the goggle strap to slide of the back of the helmet.
Absorbs all colours equally which preserves the same colour perception as without sunglasses. Perfect in bright light conditions. Maximum glare reduction. The polycarbonate lens is shatterproof and the surface is protected by scratch resistant layers. Blocks 100% of the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Protects the eye and the surrounding tissues/structures. The polycarbonate lens is shatterproof and the surface is protected by scratch resistant layers. Maximum light transmission makes you see the precise colour values. Hazy or overcast, dusk/dawn conditions and indoor use. Blocks 100% of the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Shatterproof Selenite™ Polycarbonate Lenses that Meet the MIL-PRF-32432(GL) Ballistic Standards.
- ANSI Z87.1-2010 High Velocity and Mass Impact Standards, and EN 166 B Resistance to High Speed Particles, and US Federal OSHA 1910.133(b)(1)(i) Standards.
- Spheric™ Lens Design for Unmatched Field of Vision
- 100 Percent UVA/UVB Protection with Distortion Free Clarity. T-Shell™ lens coating resists scratching in extreme environments.
- Foil™ Lens Coating Provides Anti-Fog Protection.
- Sleek Design that is Night Vision Goggle (NVG) Compatible.
- Low Profile that Fits a Wide Array of Head Sizes. Rx Insert Kit (R-8051X) Available Separately.
|LENS COLOUR||Smoke Grey + Clear|
|FRAME COLOUR||Matte Black|
|TRANSMISSION||SG: 15% / CL: 90%|